Mandarin in Taiwan
Why come to Taiwan to learn Chinese?
More than 1.3 billion people in the world are native speakers of Mandarin, and another 1.12 billion people speak Mandarin as a second language. This major world language is one of the six international languages used at the United Nations.......MORE+
- Ministry of Education Allows More Categories of Overseas Students to Apply to Enter the Republic of China (Taiwan) from April 1, 2021
- The online courses for children or beginners at the Chinese Language Center of Feng Chia University are now registering!
- New U.S.-Taiwan Education Initiative
- CECC imposes entry restrictions and quarantine measures for non-R.O.C. nationals starting from January 1, 2021, and tightens quarantine measures for travelers coming to Taiwan starting on January 15, 2021
- About the entry of students to study Mandarin in Taiwan