Mandarin in Taiwan
Why come to Taiwan to learn Chinese?
More than 1.3 billion people in the world are native speakers of Mandarin, and another 1.12 billion people speak Mandarin as a second language. This major world language is one of the six international languages used at the United Nations.......MORE+
- Taiwan Huayu BEST - Bilingual Exchanges of Selected Talent Program
- Huayu 101 APP is available on AppStore and Google Play!
- Online application for formal academic degree students will be launched on 2021/08/01
- Ministry of Education Allows More Categories of Overseas Students to Apply to Enter the Republic of China (Taiwan) from April 1, 2021
- The online courses for children or beginners at the Chinese Language Center of Feng Chia University are now registering!