Mandarin in Taiwan
Why come to Taiwan to learn Chinese?
More than 1.3 billion people in the world are native speakers of Mandarin, and another 1.12 billion people speak Mandarin as a second language. This major world language is one of the six international languages used at the United Nations.......MORE+
- CECC imposes entry restrictions and quarantine measures for non-R.O.C. nationals starting from January 1, 2021, and tightens quarantine measures for travelers coming to Taiwan starting on January 15, 2021
- About the entry of students to study Mandarin in Taiwan
- The Certification Examination for Proficiency in Teaching Chinese as a Second/Foreign Language Released Application Guidelines
- Thai Students Awarded Scholarship; Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Thailand Is Promoting the Bilateral Exchange
- The National Chengchi University Developed Strategic Alliances with Renown Thai Schools to Promote Chinese Education and Increased the Quota for Exchange Students