National Dong Hwa University, Chinese Language Center
Near Train Station
- Contact Person: Fong
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 886-3-890-5238
- FAX: 886-3-890-0182
2020Special course for foreign students at NDHU
These courses about 3 months, are divided into three levels: elementary, intermediate and advanced. The class schedules are more flexible and can be customized for students.
Course contents involve common topics in life and it is hoped that students can make practical use of what they learn in class. Besides, activities or reports are implemented to train students’ listening, reading and speaking skills.
Foreign students at NDHU who are interested in learning Chinese.
Monday to Friday, 12:30-13:30 PM, each day for 1 hour about 3 month (60 hours).
Class time in mid-March-mid-June; October-December.
Member of Each Class
For the Intensive class with 2 students minimum a class.
- NT$350 for 2 person/ per hour
- NT$300 for 3 people/ per hour
- NT$250 for 4 people/ per hour
- NT$200 for 5 people or more/ per hour
(Textbook and materials are not included)
- Online Application
- Required Documents: Photocopy of passport, Two 2-inch passport photos.
- Online Oral Test or Written Examination.
The above steps are completed, the registration is successful.