National Dong Hwa University, Chinese Language Center
Near Train Station
- Contact Person: Fong
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 886-3-890-5238
- FAX: 886-3-890-0182
- We offer Individual class to meet student’s level, preferred time and other requirement, e.g., TOCFL Exam, dialogue training, business Chinese, etc.
- The Individual Class will according your chinese level to teach. (20 hours minimum per class)
- According to the Ministry of Education, every student with visa for studying Mandarin Chinese must attend class every Monday to Friday, and take at least 15 hours of Chinese class a week.
Once we find a teacher for you based on your preference time, you may discuss with the teacher what you want to focus.
Please contact us through email to let us know your requirements if you are interested in our one-on-one tutorial.
*We guarantee to provide dormitory.
- NT$550 for one person/ per hour
- NT$350 for 2 people/ per hour
- (Textbook and materials are not included)
- Online Application
- Required Documents: Photocopy of passport, financial statement (at least US$2,500), Proof of Highest Education Degree, Two 2-inch passport photos
- Online Oral Test or Written Examination
After the registration deadline, CLC will write an enrolment letter to the Review Committee to review the application documents, the students background, motivation, study plan, etc., after the application documents passed the Review Committee, to whether or not the applicant needs to take placement test(applicants who cannot speak Chinese can attend the test too).After the evaluation, CLC will arrange the classes and issue acceptance letter to those, whose documents passed the Review Committee and the placement test.